OWL Magazine is having a contest through which you could win a Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s Instant Camera!
“Go green and take a picture of something . . . GREEN! Your shot can be of anything – an object, scenery, or something abstract – as long as it features our colour of choice. Just snap away and enter for your chance to win.”
1. Your photo must feature the colour green.
2. You must take the photo yourself.
3. Digital photos may be entered but cannot be altered in any way (must be print quality 300dpi).
4. Photos must be accompanied by a completed entry form.
5. You may enter as many times as you like.
6. Send your entries to:
OWL’s Green Photo Contest
10 Lower Spadina Ave, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M5V 2Z2
Contest deadline: October 31, 2011
Entrants must be between 3 and 14 years old as of the deadline. Judges will look for originality and creativity from all eligible entries. Entries must be accompanied by a parent’s signature. OWL retains the right to use winning contest entries for promotional purposes. Employees of Bayard Canada, Chapters, Indigo, Hilroy, and their families may not enter. Contest is subject to federal, provincial, and local laws. You can see full contest rules and regulations, as well as print off an entry form at http://www.owlkids.com/contest_downloads/OWL-SEP11-GreenPhoto.pdf