Phil, our human book last week, has passed along some great resources that will be of interest for students who are interested in computer programming and game design!
- Xbox XNA Hub- for kids who want to try programming their own Xbox games.
- Programming the Kinect on Windows
- How the Kinect works
- Scratch: programming for children, from MIT.
- Java Fluid Simulator and WebGL Water Simulation
- Gamasutra: Great place for industry news plus loads of articles by developers.
- Nice little article if kids are considering a job in the games industry