Nothing like a crisp autumn day to drive down to Vancouver Kidsbooks for a wild and crazy spending spree! We got so many bags of books we had to keep them in the dog crate in the back of Ms. Walker’s car:
We chose 164 new books for the library, among them:
- Cardboard by Doug Ten Napel.
- Matilda’s Cat by Emily Gravett
- The Sisters Grimm series by Michael Buckley
- Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Williams
- Drama by Raina Telgemeier
… and, 159 other fabulous finds! We filled two carts and one basket with books. We have a pretty awesome job.
The only downsides to our Kidsbooks field trip this morning were:
1. We didn’t have time to get chocolate croissants at Thomas Haas.
2. We now have to catalog and process all 164 of these books so the boys can enjoy them!
Stop by, say hello, and choose a new book to enjoy!