This year a popular topic with our students is the Bermuda Triangle. Aidan offered to be our guest blogger this month so some of the younger students can read more about the topic. Grade 2s, I’m looking at you!
5 Outrageous Facts That You Didn’t Know About the Bermuda Triangle!
- In Cambodia and Bolivia, there are people (pirates) that sail to look for gold. When they see incoming ships, they take over and try to look for gold inside. That is how some ships are found missing, because the pirates have taken them over.
- There is an article that says that there is a magnetic field in the air. When an airplane flies near by, the magnetic field compresses and the ship disappears into another dimension.
- Some people have purposely gone missing so the rumors and mysteries of the Bermuda triangle continue, or is it a rumor?
- There are suspicions that have to do with rogue tidal waves that crash into ships, which turn into pieces of metal. Or the tidal waves are so high that it can even reach low flying planes.
- There have been ghosts spotted on ship DC-467. We don’t know whether this is a hoax or is this really true.