This term in Library, the Grade 6 boys are strengthening their geography skills by creating challenging quizzes for one another. Here are a few examples of the questions they’ve come up with so far – how many can YOU get correct?
- How many islands are in Nunavut?
- What is the capital of Chad?
- What ocean is the country of Kiribati in?
- What city is located at 41 degrees South, 175 degrees East?
- What is the closest neighbouring country to Canada other than the U.S.A.?
Nothing like a little friendly competition to bring out the geography geeks in us all! (We’ll post the answers tomorrow.)